主页游戏应用模组类别论坛帮助Telegram
enruzhdeesar
主页主页/弗鲁姆弗鲁姆/For english speaking usersFor english speaking users

For english speaking users

shamanshaman
行政人员
訊息: 773
20-二月-2020 20:11:45
Any questions about site, forum, mods and apps? Welcome!
ChuckBrChuckBr
用户
訊息: 1
15-十二月-2023 13:49:01
Hello everyone, I apologize if my English is wrong, I'm using Google Translate. I want to congratulate the team for the great work on the csr2 mod apk, but as every type of mod that exists is released in the game, the ban comes very quickly, I would like to leave some suggestions for a safer mod, for those who want to keep their account for long time playing with a small advantage.
The mod of placing fusion parts and not consuming it apparently hasn't resulted in a ban, at least from what I've tested it's safe, along with the free shopping and infinite fuel, but there is a small detail about the free shopping.
Your apk does not consume any resources and this makes the ban come faster. If you leave the value of everything (including elite pieces) at 1, the chances of a ban decrease considerably.
All the cars open in the store also make the ban come much faster, especially because the purple star cars you can only buy with real money or at the event, a few gold star cars you can buy with gold. Not to mention that you buy a car with stars and it arrives in the garage without any, and you can't pluck it because the car is very rare, making it a buggy car in the garage and the ban comes quicker too.
And the most important thing is the keys, if I don't have any keys, your mod allows me to buy the box and that's a ban for sure. If you use the same method of charging 1 it may reduce the chances of a ban, as long as you have the minimum amount to buy the box (I have 300 keys and the box has 400 to block the purchase, but if I have 400 after the purchase I get 399).
Finally, there are events with restrictions however, your apk skips this type of restriction (Event only for Ferrari and I can race with Ford) and makes the ban come quickly.
This is some information that I analyzed and wanted to bring to you, I don't know if it will be useful or not, but I hope it can help.
AliahmAliahm
用户
01-一月-2024 06:59:55
Is there any way to boost download speed? It almost took me 4 hours for a 600MB app
stavia405stavia405
用户
07-一月-2024 02:18:00
On app i have a flashing red dot on the menu button. Can't figure why. I clicked all achievements and collectibles
TasickTasick
用户
訊息: 4
17-一月-2024 14:37:39
ChuckBr
Hello everyone, I apologize if my English is wrong, I\'m using Google Translate. I want to congratulate the team for the great work on the csr2 mod apk, but as every type of mod that exists is released in the game, the ban comes very quickly, I would like to leave some suggestions for a safer mod, for those who want to keep their account for long time playing with a small advantage.
The mod of placing fusion parts and not consuming it apparently hasn\'t resulted in a ban, at least from what I\'ve tested it\'s safe, along with the free shopping and infinite fuel, but there is a small detail about the free shopping.
Your apk does not consume any resources and this makes the ban come faster. If you leave the value of everything (including elite pieces) at 1, the chances of a ban decrease considerably.
All the cars open in the store also make the ban come much faster, especially because the purple star cars you can only buy with real money or at the event, a few gold star cars you can buy with gold. Not to mention that you buy a car with stars and it arrives in the garage without any, and you can\'t pluck it because the car is very rare, making it a buggy car in the garage and the ban comes quicker too.
And the most important thing is the keys, if I don\'t have any keys, your mod allows me to buy the box and that\'s a ban for sure. If you use the same method of charging 1 it may reduce the chances of a ban, as long as you have the minimum amount to buy the box (I have 300 keys and the box has 400 to block the purchase, but if I have 400 after the purchase I get 399).
Finally, there are events with restrictions however, your apk skips this type of restriction (Event only for Ferrari and I can race with Ford) and makes the ban come quickly.
This is some information that I analyzed and wanted to bring to you, I don\'t know if it will be useful or not, but I hope it can help.
That's nice of you
サブリナサブリナ
用户
03-二月-2024 00:19:12
TasickChuckBr
Hello everyone, I apologize if my English is wrong, I\\\'m using Google Translate. I want to congratulate the team for the great work on the csr2 mod apk, but as every type of mod that exists is released in the game, the ban comes very quickly, I would like to leave some suggestions for a safer mod, for those who want to keep their account for long time playing with a small advantage.
The mod of placing fusion parts and not consuming it apparently hasn\\\'t resulted in a ban, at least from what I\\\'ve tested it\\\'s safe, along with the free shopping and infinite fuel, but there is a small detail about the free shopping.
All the cars open in the store also make the ban come much faster, especially because the purple star cars you can only buy with real money or at the event, a few gold star cars you can buy with gold. Not to mention that you buy a car with stars and it arrives in the garage without any, and you can\\\'t pluck it because the car is very rare, making it a buggy car in the garage and the ban comes quicker too.
And the most important thing is the keys, if I don\\\'t have any keys, your mod allows me to buy the box and that\\\'s a ban for sure. If you use the same method of charging 1 it may reduce the chances of a ban, as long as you have the minimum amount to buy the box (I have 300 keys and the box has 400 to block the purchase, but if I have 400 after the purchase I get 399).
This is some information that I analyzed and wanted to bring to you, I don\\\'t know if it will be useful or not, but I hope it can help.
That\'s nice of you
Thank you very much for your valuable tips.
KolcoKolco
用户
05-二月-2024 09:38:51
Hello i wanted to inform that download link for : Cell: Idle Factory Incremental [Free Shoping] is directing to older version than IT is on Google Play on Google is 0.6.1 and download link Direct to v0.5.9.54 sorry for bad english
eedplayereedplayer
用户
10-二月-2024 15:27:21
dear devcold you please transtlate the rules and other formalities [like -comment posting rules] to eng to?i love your workthe games are great and the mod info is described perfectythank you for your hard workit is very appriciated
12smashy9212smashy92
用户
12-二月-2024 13:19:34
Can you please mod pc creator 2 please?Like you done with vip skip ads and unlimited money
ItaloS2ItaloS2
用户
15-二月-2024 16:40:36
ሰላም ኢታሎ ሳሙኤል እባላለሁ በአሁኑ ጊዜ የምኖረው በብራዚል ነው።
Arnoldvk86Arnoldvk86
用户
22-二月-2024 13:07:17
What are coins and diamonds for?
SonicaSuperMenSonicaSuperMen
用户
訊息: 2
23-二月-2024 15:05:00
No no no mr fish
Missqueenie56Missqueenie56
用户
28-二月-2024 19:57:49
HiAm new to this forum and I need help on 2 apps that I downloaded and needs updating. I downloaded the travel town app and been pl5a few days now and its now requesting updating it which I did via androeed store, now the app does not open. Also the same with dragonscapes adventure. Can someone help me out here please
chakrabartiprabal@gmail.com[email protected]
用户
29-二月-2024 08:56:11
Hi downloaded the latest travel town app. First it kept giving me an update page and then took me to play store. I now managed to go in after reading the terms and conditions page but does not allow me to log in to fb. Pls advise what the solution can be
用户
01-行进-2024 18:14:16
Why has travel town been removed and I am still having issues with dragonscapes adventure
Nacho28Nacho28
用户
01-行进-2024 18:45:33
Hey everyone, I'd like to request an update for Space Agency 2138 please, it's only been 3 days because it was updated on february 26 on Google Play Store, but I want to know if it will be added, thanks
用户
02-行进-2024 16:53:10
Hello guys could you please update dragonscapes adventure Thanks
StaceyStacey
用户
03-行进-2024 22:17:17
Can you please add Travel Town back on here, Thank you
用户
04-行进-2024 02:28:50
HiHi can you please add Travel town
Salome3323Salome3323
用户
04-行进-2024 16:31:20
StaceyCan you please add Travel Town back on here, Thank youYes, pls add
StaceyStacey
用户
11-行进-2024 08:38:10
Please can you add Travel Town mod back on? Will be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Santa702Santa702
用户
16-行进-2024 21:03:08
God lucky
UkubaevaUkubaeva
用户
18-行进-2024 16:57:45
Santa702
God lucky
Пожалуйста добавьте игру travel town 
Deak373Deak373
用户
19-行进-2024 16:56:49
Dear Androeed Team,Can you please add back Travel Town?I would very much appreciate it.Thank you for taking the time and effort.
PeterPapPeterPap
用户
28-行进-2024 05:39:16
I know that you probably won't see this but i think that it would be awesome if you added a mod for "World Soccer Champs" the 9.0 version. The mod that i suggest is "Unlimited Money" and the option to save the game. Thank you very much!!!
JWDEVJWDEV
用户
28-行进-2024 17:50:13
What's the most common place in Apk for game saves??I'm wondering for a game I've installed on an android VM to test for simple save bugs for a Dev friend of mine